GiftKash helps you drive sales and empowers your customers, neighboring businesses, staff, and trading partners to promote your business while generating good will. Whether they are building relationships, marketing, thanking their clients, or raising funds, it's a classic win-win!
- Drive Sales with eGift Cards
- Acquire New Customers
- Generate Leads & Referrals
- Verify & Redeem eGift Cards on any Mobile Device
- Drive Repeat Business & Create Loyalty
- Collect Email Addresses
- Eliminate Gift Card Transaction Fees
- Eliminate Breakage (Long-term Gift Card Liability) & Simplify Accounting
- Enable Trading Partnerships and Realize Expenses at Cost & Only When Redeemed
- Provide Content for Marketing Campaigns & Promotions
- EGift Card tracking & Analytics
GiftKash is Free to send and only Paid for When Redeemed (at participating merchants). This simple concept empowers your community to send more gifts and referrals to your business.
Create full-price or discounted EGifts that can be sent with a personalized message:
- Sell $15 GiftKash for $15 (full-price offer) or $25 GiftKash for $20 (discounted)
- Customer can purchase and send EGift Cards anytime through a merchant-branded ECommerce store that is included in the standard subscription
- EGift Cards are created and modified in the Admin console that is also included in the standard subscription
- When EGift Cards are redeemed, retailers are paid electronically
You can also create incentives (Deals) that can be sent as token gifts or used for marketing promotions:
- Advertise a discount or incentive to drive traffic to your business
- Give a FREE item to a loyal customer or employee as a thank you, reward, or prize
- A sales professional or customer could give away one of your FREE items as an meeting followup or thank you
- Build your mailing list by using GiftKash to deliver instant deals to customers who register their email address
- Anyone can send Deals with a FREE GiftKash Account
Our system virtually eliminates fraud. A unique key is generated for each EGift card. All communications are encrypted and only the recipient and merchant are given the EGift Card Number
We provide a simple tool to verify that a card number is valid - www.GiftKash.com/Verify. GiftKash easily verified and redeemed from either - 1) the eGift card email on the customer's phone, 2) a QR Code reader on any mobile device, or 3) our mobile-friendly website.
We guarantee payment on GiftKash that has been verified and redeemed.
- Multi-factor authentication - A merchant code is required to redeem GiftKash. This prevents fraudulent and accidental redemptions.
- Named Recipient - GiftKash is addressed to a named recipient. If desired, the merchant can require a valid ID to redeem.
- QR Code - The QR code included in every eGift card email contains the recipient, offer, and card number. This can be inspected to prevent simple copy fraud.
When GiftKash is redeemed an electronic payment is initiated. A payment confirmation # is displayed on the Redeem page and a receipt is emailed to the merchant.
You can account for GiftKash in your point-of-sale system however works best for you (cash, credit, check, etc.) We guarantee payment on any EGift card that has been verified and redeemed (i.e. have a receipt for).
We offer multiple forms of payment to meet your needs:
- Electronic (ACH) - No payment processing fees. Money in your bank account in 2-3 business days. This saves you money if your accounting process doesn't reqiuire that you have the funds in your account to close/settle.
- Electronic (PayPal) - Standard payment processing fees (approx. 3%). Money in your PayPal account the same day. If your accounting process requires that you have possession of the funds to close/settle for the day, this is your option.